The Protection of Children & Young People in the Church
At St Mary’s Parish Church we are concerned for the welfare and wellbeing of all who take part in our worship, groups and organizations, especially children. In light of this parents should be aware that we abide fully by the Church of Scotland policy on the Protection of Children & Young People.
This means that all leaders of children’s groups and organizations have:
- Received appropriate training
- Agreed to abide by the Church of Scotland Policy on the Protection of Children & Young People
- Have provided suitable references
- New leaders and volunteers undergo police back ground checks
- For more information please contact the Child Protection Coordinator, Mr. Charles Hay, tel. 01417751166